Saturday, October 27, 2012

99 Bottles of Beer

We are back in Iowa again.  This time for Great Grandpa and Great Grandma's 60th wedding anniversary.  On the trip back Jack woke up with about 2 hours left in the car ride.  I've recently discovered that singing "The Wheels on the Bus" does a lot to calm the hysterical crying when he's over riding in the car seat.  It has to be Wheels, Mary had a Little Lamb, Old McDonald's Farm, every other song I know doesn't do it for him.  Needless to say, my version of Wheels on the Bus has a few extra special verses.  All of Old McDonald's animals also ride this bus.

We'd exhausted Wheels, and at a loss for anything else to sing and in search of a song that would kill some serious time, I started singing 99 Bottles of Beer, mother of the year award here.  It was enough to put him to sleep.

Bath time at Grandpa and Grandma's

Chillin with mommy after a bath



Reading a book with Grandma before bed


No comments:

Post a Comment