Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Peeing with an infant

We are at that awkward stage, where Jack doesn't want to sit in his car seat while we are shopping, but he's not very stable in the cart seat.  So I end up "tying" him into the cart.

That's right, I tied a plastic bag to the handle of the cart to entertain him.

On to my rant.  I've mastered the "hover" in public restrooms.  And am on the verge of mastering the hover while holding a squirming child in my arms.  I'm THAT talented.  My biggest challenge is washing my hands.  I have to hold Jack under one arm while I wash one hand and then switch and wash the other, all while I'm pinching my phone and wallet between my knees/thighs.  Add to that, I pump out the paper towels before I wash my hands, (it's an OCD thing).  On more than one occasion I have pumped out the paper towel and had started washing my hands and had some b*tch take my paper towels, and not even pump it back out.  This recently happened while at Costco, with Jack.  I may have thrown a fit and called her a few choice words.  I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment