Thursday, April 26, 2012

Back to Work

I started back at work today.  I am less than thrilled about it.  It could be worse.  I could have to take Jack to day care... then I'd be a total wreck.  I think I would have had to be medicated for post-partum if I had to take Jack to daycare.  I don't know how my friends do it, they are way stronger then me.

We didn't get much done today.  I spoke with my boss, and there is a big transition taking place at work... he told me to keep my head down and get lost in the shuffle for now.  I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Jack is starting to develop a personality.  Mainly I think he gives me looks, like I'm an idiot.  I'm curious what he's thinking.

I am IN LOVE with this picture, I'm not sure why... I just love the expression on his face... and the dog hat, Jack was not as amused with the dog hat as I was.




No comments:

Post a Comment