Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Jack's first Easter was pretty uneventful.  We went to church for the first time since he's been born.  I've been pretty hesitant about taking him anywhere in public let alone to a place where people will try to touch him.  I've been very adamant about keeping him from getting sick, so when we run errands I always cover the car seat with a blanket so no one is tempted to stick their germy hands in his face.  I figured everyone at Church would be itching to get their hands on him and it would be hard to ask people not to get too close.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Everyone was very respectful and admired from a distance, even making sure their kids didn't get too close.  My little guy slept through the whole thing, and we had to endure all kinds of comments about "How good he was"  I KNOW, it was really hard to listen to people tell us that and how adorable he is... we should have gone sooner :)

Being the budding photographer that I am, I did an in-home Easter photo-shoot with Jack
 Somebunny Loves Me

 So handsome...

 He's had about enough of these pictures

And we pee'd through our first outfit, so mom had to change me and take even MORE pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment