Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Bunny

I took Jack to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny today.  I've decided I am thoroughly creeped out about the whole dressing up as the Easter Bunny premise.  I mean there is a guy (or girl, I have no idea what was in the bunny outfit) who can see you, but you can't see them... and they are dressed up as a rabbit.  It's not like Santa Clause, where you can see what the person looks like.  I mean, I basically handed my 3.5 week old son over to some masked man (or woman) who can see me, but I have no idea what they look like.  By the time the pictures were done, I had conjured up the creepiest image of what was inside the giant rabbit head and then I had to go rub my hands against their chest to snatch my son back.  I might pass on the Easter Bunny picture next year...



No comments:

Post a Comment