Jack did wonderful in the crib last night. He slept 9 hours! He's been sleeping through the night (for the most part) since about 6 weeks, I guess I thought he'd have a harder time switching to the crib. His first night went well... for him. Not so much for mommy. At one point Craig offered to go sleep on the floor if I was "so concerned" about Jack. I wasn't concerned about him, I was just sad. I missed him in the room last night, and listening to him sleep. On a good note... his face absolutely LIT UP when I walked in this morning... so I had to take a picture.
He liked his crib so much, he hung out there for a bit while I worked. So I snapped a few more pictures today.
He LOVES his mobile
He looks so long
My handsome little man
No comments:
Post a Comment