At the 4 month appointment the doctor suggested we put Jack down earlier at night. That he needs more sleep and it's good for mom and dad. So we moved his bed time up 30 minutes last night... Jack moved his bedtime up an hour tonight. He was tired at 8, so I gave him a quick bath, fed him, and laid him down. It's now 8:30 and I have no idea what to do with myself. I mean I could do laundry, or scrub my floors, or vacuum, or just sit in front of the tv. I think I'll do that, there is a man vs. food episode on from Kansas City.
Here are some random pictures from my phone from the past 2 weeks...
Jack talking to KJ
Smiles for mommy in the morning
There is a fish mobile that Grandpa Gesie brought back from Mexico for Jack that hangs behind me in the rocking chair... it's been quite a distraction lately during feedings. Jack loves to stare at it when it catches his eye
Taking a snooze
One from today
No comments:
Post a Comment