Sunday, August 26, 2012

Still not rolling

We still aren't rolling over.  I keep hearing "he'll roll over when he really wants something".  Apparently Jack doesn't really want anything... or if he does he just screams until I finally give in and hand it to him.  We do tummy time, and I lay on the ground with him, and try to move so that he has to roll to see me.  I place toys around him, and get on my stomach and pound the ground cheering him on to roll, but he still doesn't.  I just end up with a dog in my face.

Seriously, this kid is going to be 27 and not be able to roll over.  He's to the point where he gets all the way over, like to the point where I think it takes more effort to NOT roll over then to just let gravity take over and roll.  He'll look at me, snag whatever toy was just out of reach, smile and flop back on his back.  He's gotten very good at "scooting" himself around in a circle if he wants a different view.

 This is how close he is...

 Just playing with my dog

 Loves to bite the dog's nose... and anyone's nose for that matter

Skype-ing with Grandpa & Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment