3 months old already!!!! Again, I can't believe it. I'm amazed by Jack every day. He's so much more alert and aware of things today then he was 1 week ago, let alone 1 month ago! It's absolutely nuts.
Stats (unofficial):
Height: 25 1/2"
Weight: 14lbs 1oz
Head: 41cm
Since we don't go back until his 4 month appt. I took the measurements myself. Which brings up a funny story. About 1-2 weeks ago, I grabbed Jack and weighed him. I came out and told Craig he was 12.5 lbs. He made fun of me, and how did I even think that was accurate. I kind of blew it off, as in he was referring to if our scale was accurate or not. We got to talking about it again this past weekend with some people. And I realized what he thought I did. Craig thought I took Jack in and set him on the scale and got the weight that way, it never crossed his mind that I first weighed myself (I number I will NEVER disclose) and then weighed myself hold Jack and subtracted the numbers. He cracks me up.
Jack is starting to become a little more tolerant of my photo sessions. He'll be a model someday.
We just started the Bumbo chair last week... it's amazing how much stronger/controlled he is in just 3 days with that thing! Here's a pic from the first time I put him in the Bumbo... he freaking LOVED it, it was like a whole new world to him! (Although you wouldn't think that from the picture...)
No comments:
Post a Comment