Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Most Wonderful Thing About Tigger

Is that I'm the only one!!!!!  Jack likes when I sing this to him, or maybe its the whoo whoo WHO! part at the end he likes.  He's starting to grab things.  Specifically the rings on his floor gym and the giraffe on his changing table and starting to GIGGLE!  It is the sweetest most amazing sound in the world.  He giggles for Daddy a lot, he only giggles for me when I giggle.  His smiles come pretty readily these days.  It's so great.  I especially enjoy how his face just lights up when I go in his room in the morning, or how excited he gets when Craig comes home.

He's turned towards our voices for awhile now, but now he looks for us.  Like if he's sitting across the room and I say something, he looks around to find me and then smiles.  It's so great.

He's coo'ing these days and "chatters".  He loves when you "motorboat" his lips and sticks his tongue out.  He's a real person in there, and I can see his personality developing.



No comments:

Post a Comment