Jack is a GREAT sleeper... at night. Not so much when it comes to naps. Or maybe its normal for babies to only nap for 30 minutes, 45 if I'm REALLY lucky. He sleeps anywhere from 9-11 hours at night and then takes 4-5 30 minute naps per day. This sounds like a lot of sleep, but in reality it just isn't. It's become a game for me, Jack falls asleep in my arms and I GENTLY try to lay him down in his crib without waking him... I've got about a 50% success rate with this. Then I make a mad dash through the house, throwing laundry in or moving it, emptying garbage, doing dishes, prepping for dinner, shoving food in my face... basically whatever I can get crammed into my 30 minute window before he wakes up. My house isn't clean, or even picked up, but this face makes it worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment