Tuesday, September 25, 2012

6 Months


Technically he was 6 months on the 15th, I waited to post our pictures because I wanted to get his stats from the doctor.

Stats:
Height: 28 1/4" (95%)
Weight: 18lbs 10oz (75%)
Head: 44cm (75%)

For those of you following along, that was a jump in the noggin size and the weight percentiles.  He's HEAVY, I quit carrying him around in his car seat, because I simply can not do it.  It's too much.  So now he gets carried around, he thinks this is pretty awesome.  He flirts with everyone and will stare people down, getting them to act like fools to get him to smile, then he'll flash a smile and bury his head in my shoulder and play bashful.  This is almost always followed by a squeal from the stranger he's flirting with.  He totally knows what he is doing, he's a ham.

This time we got our 4 vaccines, plus the 1st of the two-part flu shot.  I have 6 month pictures at Sears tomorrow, and we start swim lessons tonight... maybe this wasn't a great idea.

Glad I got pictures the morning he turned 6 months.






He's started sitting up on his own for 30-60 seconds at a time this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment