Saturday, September 15, 2012

Peas please

Peas are disgusting, I truly hate them.  Craig doesn't like them either, so Jack was destined to never eat peas...  Except that I read that just because I don't like something doesn't mean I should not feed it to my baby.  *SIGH*  Not wanting to deprive Jack of the disgustingness that is peas, I bought peas.  I haven't gotten them out yet, because the thought of them makes me gag a little.  Since Grandma was here this weekend, and feeding Jack, I got the peas out (I did in fact GAG when I opened them and sniffed them... this is the one food I fed Jack that I did not and will not try).

Jack is a smart boy, and he finds peas as revolting as I do.


I feel it is important to note, he has not done this with ANY other foods we've tried.  We might try them again, but I seriously doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. I think the smell of them in the baby food jar is the worst part of the whole peas experience. Don't feed them to him. He'll survive without peas. Gross.

    ReplyDelete