Thursday, March 29, 2012

2 Weeks

I can't believe Jack's already 2 weeks old, at risk of sounding cliche, it seems like just yesterday we brought him home.  It makes me kind of sad, and I can't believe how fast the past 2 weeks have gone.  I blame it on the hormones, they are more out of whack then when I was pregnant.  I thought I cried at the worst times when I was pregnant (like in the middle of reading a passage at a wedding, one of my better pregnant moments) but SERIOUSLY I CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.  I've been assured this will pass.

Grandma Gesie has gone back home, Grandpa Gesie has been staying with us this week.  He's been taking good care of Craig, Jack, and I.  Although, I think I'm coming down with a cold... for those of you who have given birth, imagine coughing 2 weeks later... I cry about this too.

Here are some pictures from the past week...
For Jack's Grandma's

Grandpa Gesie and Jack

Grandpa combed Jack's hair when he got up this morning

Daddy's Sidekick

Seriously the greatest feeling ever, having Jack snuggled up on my chest

Grandpa's Little Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment