Thursday, March 1, 2012

A little diddy about Jack & Diane...

So as is about par for me, here I am 3 months after I said I was starting a blog, actually starting the blog.  I've decided I'm going to "back-post" and start from the beginning and get caught up on all the happenings since Jack was born, and then HOPEFULLY I can keep this thing updated.

As an acknowledgement to the name of the blog, we are currently looking to set up an arranged marriage for Jack.  So any of you out there looking to get knocked up in the near future, if you wouldn't mind have a girl and naming her Diane, we could have two American kids growing up in the heartland.  <-- haha, I crack myself up

I also just realized that I can date these appropriately!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up too :) Can't wait to see the progression of Jack!!

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete