The Bili-bed is gone!!! THANK GOD! Seriously, that thing was terrible. I'm so glad it's over. Jack's happy about it too, and this is my current favorite picture of him...
Grandma Gesie has been staying with us this week. It has been so nice to have her here. She does the laundry and feeds me breakfast and lunch and then makes dinner for all 3 of us. I can't put into words how nice it's been having her here. I really don't have to do anything but take care of Jack and rest. It's nice having your "mommy" take care of you again :)
Grandma, Jack and Bubba taking a morning nap
The first day we put make-up on to leave the house, so Grandma and mom needed to take pictures with Jack
Daddy, Mommy, & Jack hanging out on the couch
Big Calvin getting some lovin' while Jack napped
Jack looking adorable as always
No comments:
Post a Comment