Friday, March 30, 2012

Something Else to Cry About

I HATE ST. CHARLES COUNTY!!!!  (The county we live in...)  I am definitely sick.  I called the pediatrician today to find out what I could take for my cold that was safe for breastfeeding.  She tells me I can take Claritin if I have allergies (which is what I originally thought I had) or Pseudoephedrine if I'm sick.  That was it, the only two options she gave me.  So I get in the car, and head up to Wal-Greens to pick up both, and a thermometer, baby Tylenol, and saline drops for Jack, because I also think he's getting sick.

I get there and go to the pharmacy and ask for the  Pseudoephedrine, the pharmacist apologetically explains that in the county we live in, I can't buy it without a prescription.  That I can drive over the bridge (20 minutes away) and buy it in the next county over, but not there.  I couldn't help it, I started crying right there.

Since I think each post needs at least one picture of Jack, here are some new ones.

This is Jack's "I farted" face... he gives me this look right after he passes gas.  Who knew baby farts were so cute??

Jack taking a little snooze after his afternoon meal

No comments:

Post a Comment